Skip to main content

B is for Silence

i stay silent.
as a means to return to the realm of myth... i stay silent.
hidden from view, hidden from you
hidden from all things that connect to us-ward because that would cause me to daydream
like a girl
in summer
sucking a lolly
in the sun
and she was five and free and innocent.

but innocence is not with me - sadly
it's on vacation
went away last year - right about the time i let go of some fears and embraced new ones
these fears... smelled good.
spoke well
and well... boys without brain fall into pain
much pain

and boys with brain let it fly away just to grasp a cloud
no grasping allowed. no more touching. no more lusting.
don't touch.
let's be friends
the end

anyways, i stay silent because i need to
because i should absolve myself from YOU

speak the truth... shame the devil
of course he's not alone is he?
half baked rain clouds say he's fighting with his lady...
at least he has one

crap! ramblings.
this is what happens in silence.
so let me get back to my penance
go! be happy.
find yourself a god
let me be myth
until it is time to be "god" again

let's just stay in silence... friend.
let's just stay in silence

tracy j h
26:06:09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!