Skip to main content

B is for Friends & Allies (a video)

i don't know... maybe it's something - maybe it's not but i thought about this part of this weekend and... well here's the end result.


Pax

tracy j h

Comments

  1. I'm the over sensitive type...and I avoid friendship, in the orthodox sense, like the plague. It takes no effort to avoid, I just feel that mistrust of most humans turning into panic and so on an so forth...hence, I'm pretty much alone.

    I can't get that people define themselves by what their friends think of them. They think they're good people because a friend says so, Facebook says so, coworkers say so...I just don't get it...perhaps it's because I have no friends and take the adage "Man, Know thyself." to heart.

    So, I as I told you once, I have 400 Facebook friends, none of them real.

    I have allies though...they cool like dat :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep sayin....

    it's like i said, i'm blessed to have a few friends that i can call allies but i really do believe that if it came down to it - i'll take allies.

    i got to say, i understand the whole - mistrust-turning-into-panic. it's not good for me but after all this time... it becomes common place.

    i think i have 200+ "friends" on facebook... joy. more fun for the entire family. [chuckles]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

B is for SideBar

i was going to talk about morality today. as in "whose morality do you subscribe to?" it was going to be deep if i say so myself. however, instead i will speak about requisitioning wombs . yes that's right... wombs . i was having a conversation with a girl who [i admit] i still go gaga over [cue the "paparazzi" audio clip]. we were talking about how stupid humanity had become and whether there was a point to saving them. "saving" in the sense of helping-them-expand-their-mental-space-just-a-smidgen-more kind of saving. she believed this exercise was futile and proclaimed that instead of trying to save this "dead-out" (my term not hers) generation, she was going to have kids. a means of passing on valuable information about culture and forward thinking and such. i laughed of course but she had a real point. i too have felt that this current landscape is all... dead-out, but never really saw procreation as a means of rebooting the system if...