Skip to main content

B in Future Traditions



THE COPY:
I was sitting down listening to Norah Jones’ “Come Away with Me” and I began to think about future traditions. I thought… I want to sway with someone. Sway with my lover. To this music. More than that, I want that when we had an argument (and we’d have those because she’d be stubborn and I’d be pig headed (iChuckle)) we would never go to bed angry. We’d pop open a lover’s CD like this one and just sway. We may be as mad as hell but we would sway because we would never want to go to bed angry.

And our children would know this. And they would never allow their partners to go to bed angry either because… well, because they would know better. They would sway. They would know it was better to sway. That’s the kind of man I want to be. Moreover, that’s the kind of tradition I’d like to pass on. Future Traditions. What's Yours?

Comments

  1. one of my future traditions is: my alien yung wud kno that they're not of this earth and they wud teach their children likewise, moreover, they wud kno that I love them not bcuz i provide for them, but bcuz i hug them. ↓go deep↓

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol oh yeh there's gonna b a whole "Coming of Alien" ceremony for them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (at the above comments) um.....oookaaaaay.... yall are so... YOU lol...my future tradition, i would tell my partner (and children etc) that i love them, but i will tell them this at the moment when we are angriest at eachother etc because i believe that thats the time when ppl need to know and understand the most that being upset doesnt mean that you no longer love someone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!