Skip to main content

B is for Valentine Pt 03

She doesn’t need that. But I feel she doesn’t see her own… goddess material and to be honest, I kind of not in the mood to teach. I had to work out my own insecurities and why I couldn’t tell her one of my truths and such [I think I really was afraid for a while] but after I did I found I still was in Purgatory. Bjork is right “it’s not meant to be a struggle uphill… [undo]”.

And to be fair, there was a friend of mine in a galaxy far, far away who for a good while represented the prototype of what I wanted. She’s bright, competitive, can hold her own and yes… she is… descended from the East Indies…. Chuckle.

The point to this diatribe? There is no point to this diatribe.

But I wonder why is it so hard to find somebody on lives on your eye level. Who swims in the clouds like you do? I know a girl who was deathly appalled that I wear pink or the fact that I make mad noises – hey… you know… I do my own ads sometimes so these mad voices work!

I still believe that women do want love – I think though, most of them need to love God and themselves first and us guys need to back the heck out of there so they can.

One said to be once that she was going back to church, I asked why and was told “so that I don’t come to you empty” and that was cool. (“awwww” – no eh! No!)
Not many guys would appreciate that statement but I do cause I know in what context she meant it (which is why, again I doh understand why things… )

On the flip though – you have the guys who get the girl who is from “that planet” and don’t have a clue how to treat them – how to work with them. Instead you’re trying to change her into your image and likeness. The last guy who did that did a wonderful job – YOU don’t need to recreate her. Stop.

Maybe I watch too many episodes of FRIENDS but love while IT IS complicated doesn’t have to be OVERLY complicated.

Wait a minute… it’s all coming clear to me now. I watch too much FRIENDS EPISODES! That’s the problem.

So faceboys… enjoy your Valentine’s Day tomorrow. And please – if you have something good don’t wait for the 14th to show it. If you’re not sure what you have – watch FRIENDS. And if you can’t stand what you have – pray. God helps.

Then watch the episode where Chandler breaks up with Janice on Valentine’s Day… it’s hilarious.

And I still say he was wrong about women….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms