Skip to main content

B is for Intellectualism

Intellectualism
In-tell-ect-ualism… is dead.
Killed by a marketer’s campaign
Buried by roving technology
Pictures uploaded on facebook.

Am I wrong to think that thinking is now obsolete?
Our lives are now complete – palm pilot for brain;
High speed for slow times and
Dinner
In 30 seconds… just add water.

Three friends have tagged you in this note
No one [however] takes any note
That this note has traveled many times
Still,
Copy and paste your face to it
And do try NOT TO BE CREATIVE

Creativity of course is dead
Long live “creativity”
Found at your nearest party
Artistes don’t even try to be witty
Such a pity
“I PITY THE FOOL!” – Sorry Mr. T
Can’t you see this is the new creativity?
Lies disguised as Art-form,
Still no one can see the form of this mindless fashion
Still – you CAN be a fan. Click here.
Add another application to the list of things your mind must juggle
Cause you must be a ten handed deity
Running round without a brain cell
Waiting…
For them to tell you what to do

SO BOO HOO! Intellectualism is dead!
Long live we Cultcha!
And wisdom stands in a corner… chuckling.

Tracy j H

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms