Monday, September 28, 2009

B is for Womb

It's theory time again! come, gather round the blog let Brother New Sense hit you with a theory.
"the first deity you meet is not the one religion gives you but it is your mother."

deify me.. i am womb.
first home. first heaven
i provided...
u resided...
your longing for the sea was born in me.
you bowed your head, accepted my dominion
you understood who i was, your 'god', your religion
and now full grown u skip over my sisters
u forgot to protect your 'divine mother'
and have become like every
other
daft
creature
when you were first divinity
sigh
humans....

perhaps if i
were like
your other
super heroes
i too would be flooded with incense, and prayers, and love... and respect
so deify me. deify me. I AM WOMB
© 2009

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, Can I re-post your poem on a Sacred Feminine exhibit I am working on? Can you email me for more details? (asap if possible?) Thanks for your words/art, Polly
    pollywood@radwoman.com

    ReplyDelete