Skip to main content

B is for One Week

"it's been, one week since i looked at you"

the thing about being sick is that it puts things in terrible perspective.


i've been away for a week with a viral chest infection and since i have a history with Ashtma... well you can just imagine how glorious i felt. up to last night i stayed pretty much half the night awake coughing and changing clothes. and i'm fighting a gagging puke with dear life.

of course, lying in your bed for a week has its advantages.
i finally started to read my Kahlil MasterPieces book. I'm at "Jesus, Son of Man".... i love Kahlil.
i forgot how much i loved reading because.... i haven't actually done it in a while.

i started to put bones together on the skeleton which will be the structure of my documentary.

i wrote a new piece of randomness called "Broken Cathederal" and i started something. basic gist is - "on the morning after i died, i had such a headache"

oh! and i managed to hear my new jingle LIVE from the studio. so yay!

and good grief! i need glasses. light has made me vampric. truth be told, i always had a thing with light [working with computers probably] but this week of drugs just... heightened the whole thing.
so thus was the week gone. i am back. and we will chat.

blessings
PaX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms