Friday, December 18, 2009

B is for Musicals

I think I now know why I’m single. I… I love musicals. Like, I have “Be Italian” – sung by Stacy Ferguson (Fergie) and “Cinema Italiano” sung by Kate Hudson IN MY IPOD ALREADY! It is on perma-repeat.


I love musicals. Rent Chicago Sweeney Todd I have the original AND the movie soundtracks. I have to get CATS. I should. Musicals take me to a place where people dance their speech. They sing their pain. They kiss passionately and bit their lovers’ lips while tears drip from their veins…

I like musicals because my life is a theatrical production all its own. I walk with an umbrella and twirl into my elevator. I see the doors closing and I pose automatically. I can see myself outside my self as I make a move or say a sentence or lie in my bed.

I am a musical. I just haven’t written it yet. Anyways! See the trailer for NINE here and like yourself too.

“Be Italian! Live today as if it may…. Be… come… your laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!”

[pax]

all shots seen here are the property of the weinstein company for the film NINE

1 comment:

  1. "I like musicals because my life is a theatrical production all its own. I walk with an umbrella and twirl into my elevator. I see the doors closing and I pose automatically. I can see myself outside my self as I make a move or say a sentence or lie in my bed" i thought i was the only person that felt that way :D lol LOVE IT ! ! !

    ReplyDelete