Wednesday, January 13, 2010

B is for Studioratmaarts

interestingly, just yesterday i was watching an ad called "STAG Soundsplash"
the music was created by some nice people at a place called "Random Design Studios".
the ad was shot there as well.

it's funny, i remember feeling alive during that day.
it was a good day.
that was a good ad.
Random made [makes] great music
of course, there was a hot indian girl there, whose scent was completely spell-minding.
she does good work too.

Random Designs is headed [or is it "is head" - jeez English!] by the young man, humans call
Maarten Manmohan. He's a vey talented music producer-slash-audio engineer and now... he's a blogger.

Follow the yellow brick link HERE.
you will find the start of something new from a young man who is quite bright and who will have quite bright things to say.

how do i know this? i'mmm an indian [sesame street humor. classic]
the video may look lil choppy but the audio is still... shall we say... BESS!
pax
video

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the big up Tracy! Hahahah. We need to do some more work together, don't gotta be Corporate but man I love to vibes off the stuff that comes from your head lol.

    I've been following this blog informally for a while and its been one of my main inspirations for starting my own.

    Peace and Love my brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot remember the last time I looked at that.. wow... my hair was real short

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Keith-Olbermann-Wishes-Pat-Robe

    ReplyDelete