Skip to main content

B is for Napalm (new Single)

from the creator of Dance Puny Mortals Dance & Kill it till dead! comes... Old Fashion Napalm. Critics agree this light and inspirational blah blah is quite possibly the blah blah of blah blah.
enjoy.




Lyrics:

What’s that standing in front you.
Is that your fear?
Seems like. It’s growing extra large.
You’re filled with tears

Well I know a way, for us to be free
Let go of your pain, and follow me.
And I know a place where we can run
AND BLOW OUR FEARS TO KINGDOM COME!

Old Fashion Napalm! We’re blowing our fears, to kingdom come!
Old Fashion Napalm! And we won’t stop till this thing is gone!
Old Fashion Napalm! Blow way your fears; blow way your shame.
Old Fashion Napalm! By-God-we’re-go-na-win this game!

Who says, you got to live your life
So unfulfilled?
Who says, you got to spend your days
Taking a pill

Well enough is enough, get up and fight.
Don’t have to be tough, no that’s alright
Here is a sword, and here is your bomb
NOW BLOW THAT LIE TO KINGDOM COME!

Old Fashion Napalm! We’re blowing that lie, to kingdom come!
Old Fashion Napalm! And we won’t stop till this thing is gone!
Old Fashion Napalm! Blow way your fears; blow way your shame.
Old Fashion Napalm! By-God-we’re-go-na-win this game!


[spoken piece

You may think I’m weird.
You may think I’m a freak.
But I sim-ply-re-fuse to live
My life feeling weak

And you don’t have to love me
You don’t have to care
But I found a way to live free
I’m blowing up the house of fear!

Old Fashion Napalm! We’re blowing it into the enemy’s door!
Old Fashion Napalm! Well guess what? We won’t take it no more.
Old Fashion Napalm! They may try, but its still the same!
Old Fashion Napalm! By-God-we’re-go-na-win this game!
Thank-God-we’re-go-na-win the game!
By-God-we’re-go-na- win this game!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms