Skip to main content

B is for Rain Falls (written)

last week i wrote/recorded this rain piece [see it here]. below are the actual words....

the air is still. anticipation heightens the excitement as we stand waiting for her to touch us.

we're all virgins again. ALL OF US! nervous lovers wondering, praying to whosoever will, hoping that we've earned this privilege to touch her, again, for the first time. and the scent of her doesn't help with the calming you know. we want to keep it, so nostrils fight to keep away whatever else society calls "smells"

cause we...
have to have this. this scent, this fragrance that causes us to put one tongue before two feet because SHE would want it that way.

one touch. stop. one touch. stop. her actions are meant to inspire patience but the dry earth knows no such virtue. and we its children have adopted this mentality.

so touch. draw up all your breath and just touch. get wet NOW! get wet NOW!
stick your tongue out! stick your hand out! take her as she has taken you. all your yearning is not gone to waste.

all your yearning is not gone to waste!

throw your books aside and pen this!
this is your lover!
this IS YOUR lover!
wet! wet! don't just...
don't just think,
just stay... wet!

the scent of her is returned to your consciousness.
touch her again
touch her again
touch her again... for the first time.
rain falling
Good God... rain falling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!