Skip to main content

B is for OverHaul


you know sometimes when i look at theists and theism or rather their approach to Theism, i just want a baseball bat. to beat theism and let (as my grandaunt would say) the bad blood run out. then, i'd take theism into my arms and nurse it back to health.

i'd like to overhaul everything and bring knowledge to my people. theists. sometimes the thought scares me, because it sounds supremely arrogant in my ears, but let's face it, a percentage of people think that already because i/we believe in God and seven day creation and faith. so my latest movements should not be that far from where i/we are right now anyways.

the thing is, i'd growing a tad annoyed, ok a little more than annoyed, with how theists interpret theology or rather, the inability to separate personal dogma with Divine utterance. a classic example was brought to the forefront of my mind when one of my dear friends became "disgusted" by the fact that a priest turned politician was still a priest. worse... he's married with children. now at the end of the day, this could probably be traced back to St. Paul whose personal opinion was that "Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am". mind you, it is the very same St. Paul who said that the overseer/bishop of the church should "be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach...". this and other such concepts as the vow of poverty, i tend to want to reexamine. i want to resolve science and faith. i want theists to understand what they're saying when they say it. there's so much things i want to overhaul in theism. i need a bat!

God help me yes... i'll do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms