Skip to main content

B is for Multiples

I die a thousand times a day. not from cowardice but rather, projection. I think if the concept of an alternate reality or rather multiple realities exist, then I am in fact a dead man; I have fallen off cliffs and veered off stairs; elevators have crashed with me in it; I beat up villains and die; I died of colds and viruses; the pain in my head mutated; etcetera. My personal “favorite” is this recurring thought of having a blackbird fly right into my temple lobe. Herby making my distrust of these birds even more pronounced.

My latest death happened while I was en route to the office. The taxi I was in was situated behind a prison van. A little girl needed to cross the road and maneuvered her way between my retard of a taxi-driver and said prison van. Almost instantly the following scene played out: the van [which obviously wasn’t closed properly] burst open, criminals escape, threaten to hold the little child hostage, I jump out of my taxi and convince them to take me instead. I do not remember what happened next but the feeling of pain and emptiness I felt tells me that I died.

Not cool.

Projection. It’s why I get angry at hypothetical arguments, it is why I see myself destroying people with coins [don’t ask how], it is why…. A lot of things.
Bottom-line is, multiple Tracy is in a pretty wrecked state because of the actions [is thought an action?] of Tracy Prime.

I feel each one. I feel each death, each argument, each consequence. I know their lies and their lives. HOLD THE PHONE! It’s really not as scary as it sounds. I’m a writer – I’m prone to be melodramatic. But seriously folks, I’m trying to align my thoughts right especially in these days where if I (Tracy Prime) really give in to the default setting (villain) then what hope to the rest of me have? I need to go back the days of priesthood. But I suspect that even then, it was left of weird.

Actually IT WAS!
iChuckle.

I wonder if there’s a blur between worlds?
If the feelings I feel come from Other Me (suddenly I laugh – if you saw Scott Pilgrim and you remember “Other Scott” you’d know why) then they need help. And to leave me the heck alone.

What’s the point here? None. At least…. None here. But somewhere I have figure out the solution and am living my most optimum life. Somewhere… like next week.

Pax
Tracy j Hutchings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms