Skip to main content

B is for Hypotheses

Now I admit, I am a bit of a sensationalist so when I share this on faceboys, I’ll probably pull out a line that’s slap worthy. But if you came here to see some random Theist bashing I’m sorry about that. Some of them… MOST of them are a little weird in their overall thinking but they are after all my people. I just want them to think; to question; to make a hypothesis and be prepared to be wrong about it instead of this finger wagging all consuming attribute we tend to have. The goal of course is to be more like God and to change lives for the best. How can you change lives if yours isn’t. and while “faith comes from hearing…”* there is really no reason to shun thinking. Medicine, Science, Art, Literature, Entertainment…every branch of life is prepared to be wrong, Theists by virtue of our interpretation of faith simply refuse to be. When the evidence suggests otherwise. The earth is not flat and the sun does not revolve around the earth; steel pan and the electric guitars are not devil music… and we've accepted these things because we – Theists – were willing to admit we were wrong. our hypotheses were off. This does not stop the overall truth of the realness of God but how about we think for a while [I can hear the evolutionists now]. Be… Wrong. 

Revelation will give you clarity if you only ASK the questions.

Pax

[I’ll share some of hypotheses soon and you know what, I may be so wrong in so many ways… but it’s a start]

* Romans 10:17 “So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!