Skip to main content

B is for Toters

for every ounce of eloquence i bleed, the truth is usually more raw and to the point.
this is a problem. because truthfully, i am not one to say AYE! YOU! YUH DUMB JACKASS.
in fact my family line is known have the gift of tongue and before we interpret that to mean ... whatever... i mean we're liable to say things in a more eloquent, educated manner that most often than not , leave people wishing we had just said F-U. compounded by the fact that i claim to be a Theist. a Christian Theist. forgive us our trespasses is my mantra...

for every ounce of eloquence i bleed, the truth is usually more raw and to the point.
i am a toter. my friend pointed out to me this morning as i explained to her that often times i find it hard to truly forgive people. here's what REALLY HAPPENS. i get annoyed. i get really angry. i subside. i... "let it go". and then two weeks later (or a month or three months or HOWEVER LONG) i remember in passing - just a passing thought about what was done to me, what was said to me, how i was treated. and i... get bloomin angry. and i want vengeance. i... am a toter.

so here we go. i shall tote no more. instead i shall say on my blog: YOU UNGRATEFUL COW! CAN'T YOU SEE PEOPLE GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOU! KILL YOU DEAD YOU "DISAPPOINTED"! WHAT THE FRAK ABOUT ME DREAD! I! I WHO WAS IN YUH CORNER FOR EVER! AND FOR WHAT! and i shall say to my father - BURN IN THE NINTH LEVEL OF HELL! CALLING ME WHEN YOU SICK? WHAT BOUT WHEN MY ASS WAS IN A HOSPITAL BED? AND HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE WITH YOUR PROMISES AND YUH SHITE! WHO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE, FOOL?! and i shall say to my neighbours, ALLYUH BESS HAD THANK THE HEAVENS I DOH FOLLOW MY WICKED IMPULSES YUH KNOW CAUSE ALL AH ALLYUH WOULDA HAVE SO MUCH PAIN IN YUH COLLECTIVE ASSES! and as for the other people who piss me off dramatically, yeah... i'll get mine BUT YOU GO GET YOURS TOO. I WILL SEE TO IT! sit down and think how my chest hurting me nuh.... shteups

better Trace? yip. much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms