Skip to main content

B is for Easter Message

At the end of the book of St. John (Chapter 21:25), there is this message - "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written."

Now whether you believe that or not; whether you think that is hyperbole or accuracy is irrelevant right now, for the moment i want to focus on what that statement could mean. I hypothesize that for that to happen, every day of Jesus' thirty-three year old earth life must have been a miracle. From 0 months to 33 years old...every day would have to be a miracle of some form to validate the above statement ("even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.").

My point: live your life like it were a miracle. Every living day - treat YOU as though YOU are a miracle that is infecting/affecting life all around you. 

That's it. Pax.
Tracy J H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms