Skip to main content

B is for Whatever

My mother’s back is hurting her again. Her spine is -as I call these things – a heights case (a running joke). I know of her fall. I know of the pinched nerve. I know that there is a possibility that there is serious inflammation going on in there. I also know that seeing her in pain reminds me once more of the little bitch I have grown to hate because she too has a back problem.

Four years yuh know…
Four years I believed in that little twollop.
All things really are relative – as in related.

THIS is the part where I’m to get down into fasting and seek an answer that will explain why we are in a perpetual stream of stress [“if it ain’t one thing, it’s another”]; THIS is the part where I say “the devil is a liar and I shall overcome because HIS rod and his staff comforts me” or “no weapon formed against us shall prosper…” and all the affirmations I can think off… but... no. I feel nothing. Nothing good anyways. I’m angry. Anger is a feeling. I’m tired of seeing her in this never-ending pain. Tired is a feeling. Actually tired is a state. And according to Mac Book, what I could be really feeling is weary (It implies not only a depletion of energy but also the vexation that accompanies having to put up with something that is, or has become, disagreeable.)

This comes at the right time. When my thoughts are already piled YA HIGH as I ponder the merits of everything and everyone.

Whatever yes. As someone I know rightfully says – if God like it so, I have to like it better. But somehow I thought, that with all my flaws and shenanigans, I would have a space and a peace that WOULD pass all understanding. Of course, one can say that with all good things you have to work at it – PURSUE IT! Perhaps you are right and I admit I can be lazy. But see, RIGHT THERE is the ultimate heights case. We have to pursue all good (or God) things, seek, trod through, FIGHT, push and all that jazz, and everything evil and untoward just comes and sits right where you are. Too funny; but as this title says, “whatever yes, whatever”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms