Skip to main content

The Unification of Alexander North Prt 01

The churning in my stomach was a pale reflection of the war that continued among my states. Heart vs Mind vs Spirit vs Body. Soul has often considered itself neutral ground accepting whatever philosophy that graced her shores. And for sure, there have been days of due diligence when Soul has tried to reach a peace between The Four warring factions, yet this near-thirty-year civil war continued on with little respite and no possibly permanent end to the inkshed.

The actions of Soul were often times not completely without selfish ambition. She had enough situations to overcome within her borders without the constant worry that the views of The Four will spill all over to her land. Her people were already susceptible to the actions of Heart, Mind, Spirit and Body. And why shouldn’t they? They (The Four) may have been at war but they all did live on the one continent. It was hard for Soul, trying to be the peace when all around her borders were fighting compatriots. If something was not done, all life would be lost. Soul may have been considered the youngest of territories but she was still of the Eternals and she was not about to let linger this near-thirty-year civil war; not another day, not another season...
Prt 02: The Players Show Their Hand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms