Skip to main content

B is for A Lust Apart

we should burn slowly.
give the spirits enough time to tie their shoes.
so they can witness
what a man born of a woman
can do
to a woman.

i have an urge to grab you in the streets,
pull you from your bearings 
make up for lost time by making you up against a wall
ten fingers must not wait for a room with a view...

when last have you eaten?
i have been famished forever
banished even longer while every pore
calls out your name
and every part is sore... sorely missing you more.
 
still...
we should be careful about this... burning.
you. sweat. alcohol.
i. am. flammable.
and sati will be performed on this mattress
as we undress in flames
and celebrate in ashes

we should....
shouldn't we?
digest each other slowly? tenderly? 
roughly... three hours?
not continuously ours but hours all the same.

tell me this lust lives in two
tell me there is space in you
a warm heart
eyes vivid 
breath short
tell me this is true for you...
or free it that it may die alone.

tracy j h
16:06:2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!