Skip to main content

B is for First To Die [Introduction]

Trece, if I know you and I do, you have no doubt found the journal. I am sorry. I'm sorry I kept all this from you. Actually I am not. I made my decisions so that you could be free to make yours. Nevertheless, here we are. You will know what to do. You will help us die.  Love Always, Grandpa Adam

Intro:
Let me tell you a story…

Once upon a time, Adam & Eve lived in a Garden somewhere in Eden. Every thing was fine till a snake told a woman she could be God. You with me so far? Good. So she ate the fruit and gave it to her husband and then they both realized they were naked. Still with me? Alright. Then, the talking snake said to them, “hey, what else was God hiding?” [paraphrasing] So the husband & wife duo went on searching. And they stumbled across the Tree of Life. A tree whose fruit granted its eaters immortality. They ate from that as well. And the snake’s been laughing ever since. Because even though sin entered the world, so did eternal life. That’s if… you believe that story.


Let me tell you another story…
Sometime between Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens Neandertalensis, man’s core attributes began to change. In other words we evolved. Again. The cellular structure of the planet’s highest animal merged with a bacterium scientists have affectionately called Infinitas. I’m not entirely sure of the who’s and the what’s with Infinitas but I’m sure the dinosaurs and the asteroid before had something to do with it. Everything’s their fault. The point is this: cells do not die, they regenerate. But this regeneration is not instantaneous. So then, as you know, we still live in a world of disease and diarrhea but…. No death. There has been no death for over 6000 years. The human race is immortal. Believe that story. 
- Uno Adam: Searcher, Seeker, Tired old man.

[When you live in a world that just won't die, there are problems. Find out The SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS  in Tomorrow's Section #1 entry]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms