Skip to main content

B is for First to Die [Section 6]

6.
LITERATURE


It should come as no surprise that religious texts continue to be one of, if not the HIGHEST read and sold books (and digital downloads) on and off the planet today. Of course it helps that many of the writers of these texts are in fact very much alive. For the most part. For example: King Arjun who walked with Krishna and King Solomon who wrote the Proverbs of Life are not to be found, causing many to believe that they are in fact fictitious. Much to the chagrin of devout believers. In fact, most of the authors of religious and philosophical works of literature are NOT TO BE FOUND! Even though there is reasonable reason to believe that they exist.
 
Jacob Jens, author of “What God Meant” explains that the reason WHY many of the patriarchs/matriarchs of the various houses of faith are not verbal is that they do not wish to interfere with the gift of free will which allows mankind to choose their own paths.
 
Another explanation put forth by The Unknown Author is that they simply walked with God in the way that Enoch (one of Adam’s sons) simply walked away from this life and into the presence of God.
 
Other major best sellers are the fictitious works of William Shakespeare, Lewis Carroll’s “Alice Wanders”, Various Graphic & Romance Novels, and Food Network magazines.

- Uno Adam. Seeker, Searcher, Reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms