Thursday, July 4, 2013

B is for The Lonely Ones Interlude....

-->
I call the lonely ones to my side.

“Let’s take a ride.

Let’s raise havoc. Let’s raise havoc.”

 I call the lonely ones to my side.

“Let’s take a ride.

Let’s raise havoc. Let’s raise havoc.”



In times of old, I walked alone.

Silent discovery.

Finding truths about me.

But now to my side, I call the masses

Who society passes.

The fringe sons of those fringe suns who say to me

They love your sons.



Lord look at me now.

I questioned How

But now

I question When,

When will they rise?

Army-in-disguise

Tearing off the lies and raising havoc.



I call the lonely ones to my side.

“Let’s take a ride.

Let’s raise havoc. Let’s raise havoc.”

I call the lonely ones to my side.

“Let’s take a ride.

Let’s raise havoc. Let’s raise havoc.”



©tracy j h
03:07:2013  

#lordoftheyounggods
A lord gathers unto himself. he makes tracks in-between tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment