Skip to main content

B is for Re-Creation

if i created you, i'd have made you some kind of warrior.
i'd have pit you against a tribe of men and you'd have won.

if i created you, i'd have taken that tongue of yours and blessed it with prophecy.
the words you speak would bring clarity to mind... and mine.

that plait of yours? i'd have grown it all to your feet 
but you'd have wrapped it round your waist like a weapon.

i'd extend your smile. the demons would think you weak for it.... 
and they would have died because of it.... 

i'd have fashioned you more clothes like the one you wear.
shredded. torn. a badge of honour from that time you battles the Tigre Witch... and won.
claws clipped. kitty domesticated. 

if i created you, i'd have given you ink.
ink all over your arm to write the names of the fallen
to remind you of who you protect... and why.

if i created you, you wouldn't have known what death was.
tales of your immortality would be legendary.
your name would be etched on mountains
and hearts.

ode to some random girl i saw in a food line.... the humans would have called her a "baddis".... i saw different.
pax
tracy j h
October. 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms