Skip to main content

B is for The First Bang....

The first bang.
I didn't realize it then, but the feeling I had upon seeing the first explosion of light; the first act of creation, that was love. It made me catch my breath. My ears rang out for HOURS! Maybe days. Even now, when I take my mind back there, to the first bang, I feel... No, I know that THAT was love. I didn't know it then. All I knew was that I had to touch it. I had to touch that light. I had to touch that sound. I had to touch what my eyes knew to be a miracle (this was BEFORE the word got overused and under-known). I felt love. Even if I'd be sucked into it; even if my head shattered on every passing 'streroid.... Even if.... Because at that moment, at the first bang, THERE was something magical. I pulled back or else my hand was pulled back. "Let the noise form first", the hero said. The one who made this.... Noise to begin with. So I waited and waited and eventually settled on this blue green rock, waiting for that noise to form. The humans here, they're made of star dust; celestial materials. Things that were there at the Bang. I waited for that touch, that one touch that mirrored what I reached out for; love that didn't have a name till now; that Bang... That's why I walked away and alone. Stardust. Stardust from the beginning. Something that echoes the first ringing in my ears. Something not yet formed. Something like... well, First love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Loving Boys

90's boy love - Joey n Chandler.... a moment of randomness between Catharsis videos There are boys I love . And they love me. And we’re open about it. Just last Saturday I got a text message from one of those boys who said “I love you too man” in response to something I said. My boys are artists, artistes, atheists, and agirl (who is in fact one of the boys so hence the addition to the category) fathers, brothers and high school musicals (Jed and Umar will get that one – lol). We share ideas, music, random nothingness and Brent Worthington . We approve, reprove and listen to each other. I think the girl that I end up with must in fact be like the boys I love. Good looks aside… please… have some substance. One of my boys is appalled that I watched Gossip Girl (if you’re going to bash it… know what it is first) and has for this [and other minor reasons] jokingly labeled me a homosexual. But he who looks like Miley Cyrus with rainbow bandanas should not talk [chuckles]. I love my

JUSTICE LEAGUE SPOILER-FREE ISH REVIEW!

W.A.T. PRESENTS: Till The Tank Runs Dry

A few shots on the road. Stock video. Free library music. And a narration by Ayodhya Ouditt. Here's a short piece of something, "Till The Tank Runs Dry" [because with no budget comes great responsibility]. Take it in. Be Well. #wearetracy #wearetracyfilms